Ono Mango sits on a 2-acre Mango Orchard, one mile above the shore and Kealekekua Bay (home of Spinner Dolphins ). Along with the 70 mango trees grow a variety of fruit trees, herbs, and tropical flowers. The mangos bear fruit both summer and winter and are available for our guests along with bananas, papayas, and coconuts. The house was constructed in 2004, accomodates 6 people and has a gorgeous ocean view. Excellent snorkeling, swimming and kayaking is abound in this exquisite marine conservation area.
Did you know that 'Ono' means 'good' in the Hawaiian language!
- 2 bedrooms, queen size bed
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 bathroom with bath tub and shower
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen (dish washer, oven, microwave, large fridge)
- Dining room ( seats 8 people)
- Living room with cable TV, CD-DVD player and surround sound
- Outside dinning (seats 6 people)
- Office available w/ computer, High-Speed Internet/Wi-Fi, Fax/printer/scanner (additional fees apply)
- 2 single Futons to accommodate two extra people (one futon in the living room, one in the office)
- Washer and dryer
- Wrap-around deck w/ barbecue grill
- Indoor and Outdoor showers
- Garage for two vehicles
Click here to Book now to enjoy your next vacation at Ono Mango in Hawai'i. We also offer Kayaking, Surfing, and tour guides upon request.
Pick up or drop off services at the airport upon request.
Please go to our Guided Tour to see the photos of the house.